Welcome to PTA leadership! Thank you for volunteering your time to lead your PTA. Whether you are a president, officer, or board member, you are in a great position to help children and families succeed! We welcome you to the PTA family.
As a PTA leader, you will focus your community on the needs of your members and their children. Your leadership will motivate volunteers and persuade local decision makers. The president and board team will communicate and collaborate with teachers and administrators, community partners and associations, raise funds and awareness, provide much-needed programs for students and families, encourage reading and the arts, and much, much more. Because you are a part of PTA leadership, you become a part of the rich history of PTA, an association with more than 119 years of experience helping children succeed.
Because of you and your fellow PTA members, the children and schools of your community will be more successful.
Why lead a PTA?–redlighttv-1059-4 – facial, cum, cumshotSexy juvenile porn tube – blowjob, teen, hardcoreBig Booty Fucked By A Big Black Cock – cumshot, facial, hardcoreNaughty hottie – hardcore, teen, amateurSlut loves getting her vagina destroyed by old stud – hardcore,blowjob,amateurSexy Sluty Milf (nicki hunter) Love To Suck And Bang With BBC video-15 – interracial,hardcore,black
- PTA is the number one voice for family engagement.
- Children succeed when families, schools and communities work together. PTA helps develop those relationships through resources, programs and advocacy.
- You are not alone. PTA is a network of trained and passionate volunteers just like you, ready to assist you when you need help.
- You are part of a powerful voice for all children, working with like-minded people around the country and the world to improve the education and well-being of our youth.
- You are supported by real people who will connect you to information about children and education you can use today.
- PTA makes a big difference by influencing the decisions of legislators and leaders of other organizations – and PTA works with families locally to ensure proper funding, leadership and instruction for all schools and school districts.
- You can be a role model to your children and your community!
The PTA President Training Toolkit will help you effectively lead a board of directors who:
- Sustain and increase a diverse and inclusive membership
- Work collaboratively with school staff, community organizations and individuals who care about children, families and education
- Conduct programs that encourage all families to be involved in children’s education
- Keep families and community informed about student achievement, as well as student health and well- being
- Organize actions to address student achievement, health and well-being
- Develop PTA unit leadership for the future
- Monitor and manage the business of the association
Click Here to access your complete PTA Local Leader Kit
Forms and Tools for Local Unit Presidents: