Tax Filing Support

Federal Taxes

All PTAs whose annual gross receipts are normally $50,000 or less can satisfy their annual reporting requirement by electronically submitting Form 990-N. Filing of the 990N e-postcard is due by November 15th.  Your unit must email a copy of the filing confirmation to

Link to file 990N (e-postcard)Eva Karera and Heather Night hot ffm threeway action – big, hardcore, titsTwo sluts and a DP – anal, blowjob, cumshotsexyxxxHuuge Boobs Blonde Teen, Big Bubble Butt and Meaty Cameltoe. – teen, blonde, bustyFree sadomasochism sexMom and daughter threesome 0395 – mom, milf, threesome

***Units who have not filed their annual 990N for three consecutive years will automatically have their  501(c)3 non-profit status revoked by the IRS.***

Check Your Unit’s Filing Record

State Sales Tax

State sales tax is due on all items sold by your PTA unit, this includes but is not limited to: drawings, carnivals, fundraisers (where good or service is obtained), auction items, etc…

The following guides will help you determine which items require Idaho sales tax paid:

Idaho Non Profits and Churches Tax Guide

Sales Tax Training for Idaho PTAs – PowerPoint

The sales tax return is Form 850. If you file monthly, it’s due the 20th of the month following the tax period (e.g. October’s return is due November 20). If you file quarterly, it’s due the 20th of the month following the end of a quarter. For example, the first quarter return is due April 20. You can e-file your sales tax return online.

Personalized copies of Form 850 are mailed to account owners and aren’t available on the website. If you’ve misplaced your paper returns, you can request reprints by calling the Tax Commission.

Here’s a chart of the due dates for sales and withholding.

If you are selling ANY items, your unit must have a seller’s permit issued by the Idaho Tax Commission

Information on Idaho Seller’s Permits

Need Help?

Contact the Idaho Tax Commission for questions and assistance.