Local School Coordinators must submit winners to their Regional Reflections Chairs NO LATER THAN November 20, 2019
Regional Reflections Chairs must submit winning entries (1 per age division/category) to the
State Reflections Chair NO LATER THAN January 17, 2020. Regional Chairs must submit entries
1. Getting Started
- Register your PTA between July 1, 2020 and February 1, 2021 at PTA.org/Reflections.
- Review Idaho PTA’s Reflections General Information page for forms and additional information
- Take the Reflections eLearning Course for tips on how to host a successful program.
- Use the easy program planning tools located in the 20-21 Local Leaders Guide
2. Promote Your Program
- Distribute your 20-21 Student Packet and communicate your school’s deadlines to students, teachers and school staff (note: entries must be submitted to your region chair by November 20th – give yourself enough time to collect and judge entries as well as prepare them for regional submission.)
- Social Media Images
Visit ShopPTA.com for promotional materials, awards and recognition supplies.
3. Organize Artwork for Judging
- Collect and qualify submissions by category and division.
- Provide instructions to your judges using the template in the 20-21 Local Leaders Guide
- Collect scores, rank submissions and assign awards by category and division.
- Promote your event and celebrate students in local media using templates in the 20-21 Local Leaders Guide
5. Wrap Up and Report Program Success
- Thank school staff, community partners, judges and volunteers using templates in the 20-21 Local Leaders Guide
Questions? Contact the following Reflections chairs:
Region 1: Mary Kae Ryner email@example.com
Region 2: Leah Bonstead firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 3: Jennifer Prudhomme email@example.com
Region 4: Jennifer Prudhomme firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 5: Mary Kae Ryner email@example.com
Region 6: Mary Kae Ryner firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 7: Jennifer Prudhomme email@example.com
Region 8: Niki Tomlinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 9: Stephen Rudy email@example.com
State: Mary-Kae Ryner firstname.lastname@example.org