2017-2018 Reflections Materials Now Available!
1. Getting Started
- Register your PTA starting July 1 at PTA.org/Reflections.
- Visit your Reflections state program for official materials and specific deadlines.
- Take the Reflections eLearning Course for tips on how to host a successful program.
- Use these easy program planning tools:
- Program Leader Checklist
- Volunteer Sign-Up SheetAbsolutely free legal age teenager porn – teen, hardcore, blowjobdesi couples – indian,couple,webcam(mia scarlett) Horny Real Sexy GF Enjoy Sex On Cam video-25 – teen, fucking, pussyBusty mom Sara Jay fucking – blowjob, milf, blondeMature Busty Lady (darling danika) Love To Bang In Front Of Cam movie-10 – hardcore, porn, sex
- Customize this Themed Poster (En español) or have fun creating your own using these image files below.
- Distribute your Reflections state program entry form, rules and deadlines.
3. Organize Artwork for Judging
- Collect and qualify submissions by category and division.
- Provide instructions to your judges using this template Reviewer’s Packet.
- Collect scores, rank submissions and assign awards by category and division.
- Use the Reflections celebration guide to help plan your event.
- Promote your event and celebrate students in local media using this media advisory and press release.
- Learn more about state and national awards for students and PTAs.
5. Wrap Up and Report Program Success
- Thank school staff, community partners, judges and volunteers using this Thank-you Letter for Volunteers.
- Complete an short online survey to report your success (Coming soon!)
Questions? Contact your Regional Reflections Chair
Proud Sponsors of National PTA’s Reflections Program