PTA Membership has Benefits
Dues-Paying PTAs and Members
- A Local PTA Leader Kit containing recruitment ideas and other materials to use throughout the school year
- Various resources on family engagement programs, fundraising, working collaboratively and much more
- Select resources developed in collaboration with PTA’s national partners
- Access to grants to support programs and events
- Our Children magazine, PTA’s flagship publication with parenting articles by experts on children’s health, education, and well-being; and information on advocacy efforts; the latest news that affects children and youth
- National PTA Annual Convention member rates
- Teacher Appreciation Week ideas
- Discounts and special offers
- Online parenting resources, including Our Children Online Magazine
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more
- The PTA Takes Action Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families
Membership Recruitment Flyers
Use these customizable flyers to showcase the many benefits of PTA membership in your recruitment and retention efforts. You can add your PTA logo, contact info or other copy by clicking in the fillable form area! Note: please right-click the desired audience flyer and save the .PDF to your computer in order to customize the logo and text; edit with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Messaging for a broad audience including policymakers, advocates and outside organizations.
Messaging for family members, caregivers and community members with a shared mission to help every child succeed. This version includes a customizable membership form for local PTAs.
Messaging for local parent and school leaders, such as teachers and administrators.